Monday, February 6, 2012

door project







I have been very busy making projects for the house, and I must say they turned out wonderful. The large one  is made with 2 sets of used closet doors, they do not match.  I bought one set to use for cards, and then the idea hit me, and I had to go buy another set!  I made the signs and beaded the hanger part.  The memo boards use dry erease pens........It holds my glasses and keys too!......Of course the reason I wanted it, was to cover the weird window next to the door.  We are not allowed to put anything ON the window, and I did not!
       The memo boards are all made with Close to my heart papers and stamps. I distressed the frames, I have had them for ages, and they just cried out to go on this project.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

why not anything on the windows? that is so odd!! Is the housing new?

Tina L. said...

It is privatized housing, they have all sorts of weird rules... The door and window area are metal, so maybe they are worried we would screw a curtain rod in? I was going to buy that cling stuff, but that was a no no also...