YEAH, a sewing post! I had 3 whole days off work, so I went to 1 of the 2 thrift stores I know of on island. It was bag day!!!! $5.00 for as much clothing as you can fit in a brown grocery bag. I found several things that were calling my name wanting to be made into something else! This purse started out life as a Liz claiborne skirt. I had just recieved 4 new purse patterns in the mail........
Let's get sewing! The bad news, the pattern just did not work out for me, I did not like the way it was finished, so I altered it just a bit( or a whole lot!) I could not find the right size D rings..... Things were sliding down hill fast........But I sewed on......... I LOVE the way it turned out! What do you think?

4 comments:
Super cute Tina! Where are you working??
I am working at the BX, oh joy. It is taking up waaaay too much of my crafty time!
Gorgeous! I love it. I can't believe it was a skirt to start with.
Tina, I found your blog from the CTMH board. I popped over to see your purse.....it is very SWEET!
You have some great paper projects, so I'm now a follower!
Post a Comment